£25,000 - £35,000
Permanent, Full time
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Alertness. A good security guard is always alert and aware of his surroundings.
- Honesty. A good security guard must be honest.
- Physical Fitness. He should be within a healthy weight range and exercise regularly.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to Serve Client's Needs.